The Psychology of Colors ~
Welcome to the November installment of Swarovski's Psychology of Colors. This month's hue is gorgeous, jewel-toned Emerald!
- November is traditionally the time of year for giving and celebrating life.
- Emerald represents finding balance and harmony which is exactly what Thanksgiving represents – living together harmoniously.
- Emeralds were first discovered in North Carolina in 1875.
- In ancient Rome the emerald was associated with rebirth and fertility.
- The emerald was Queen Cleopatra’s favorite gemstone, and she used it a lot in her jewelry.
At TierraCast we think that those keywords (Balance, Harmony, Life, Vitality) are perfect intentions to be mindful of as the crazy holiday season starts and the year winds to a close. Wear this color throughout the holidays as a reminder!
Emerald with Bezels & Crystals holiday jewelry ideas
Shown in the designs above: Beaded Pear Bezel Drops, Plain Pear Bezel Drops, Chaton Bezel Drops, Hammered Rivoli Drops, Beaded Rivoli Links, and Hammered Cushion Bezel Links, as well as assorted bead caps, spacers, toggles and ear wires. Shop all of our Swarovski settings in our Bezels & Crystals Collection.