Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
Tip: When attaching charm dangles, be sure to keep the chain straight and untwisted*.
- Open the loop of one eye pin and attach to the top of one leaf charm. Close loop.
- String one crystal bead onto eye pin. At top of bead bend wire over at right angle, protecting top of crystal with thumbnail. Form simple loop, trimming excess wire.
- Repeat Steps 1-2 six times.
- Open top loop of one charm dangle and attach to center link of chain. Close loop.
- Attach a second dangle 1 1/2" (20 links) away from first charm*, alternating the side facing front. Repeat twice more on that side of the necklace.
- Repeat Step 5 on other side of center charm.
- Open one jump ring and attach clasp ring at one end of the necklace. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 7 with clasp bar at other end of necklace.