Design Inspiration Supplies
- 1 Jardin Clasp Set 94-6226-40
- 2 Beaded 5-1 Link 94-3056-12
- 7 1/2” Jardin Square Link 94-3204-40
- 8 5/8” Flora Ring 94-3199-40
- 8 Sm Jardin Rectangle Link 94-3203-40
- 5 5/8” Jardin Square Link 94-3201-40
- 2 1/2” Flora Ring 94-3198-40
- 35 Round Jump Ring 16 Gauge 5mm 01-0020-61
- 1 Oval Jump Ring 20 Gauge 4x3mm ID 01-0018-61
- chain, flat or bent nose pliers (2)
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 8”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for video on jump rings).
Tip: In this bracelet, you will randomly choose from the 30 Flora and Jardin Links to make the chains for your bracelet. Use two pliers for opening and closing the jump rings. That will make your job much easier, and help keep the jump rings round.
- Create a chain of 10 links using the 5mm round jump rings to connect a selection of Flora and Jardin Links.
- Repeat Step 1 two more times for a total of three chains of 10 links.
- Open a round jump ring and connect one chain to an outer ring of a Beaded 5-1 Link. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 3 to connect a second chain to the middle ring of the 5-1 link.
- Repeat Step 3 to connect the third chain to the other outer ring of the 5-1 link.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 for the other ends of the three chains, attaching them to the second 5-1 link.
- Open the oval jump ring and attach it to the clasp bar. Close jump ring.
- Open a round jump ring and attach it to the oval jump ring on the clasp bar. Before closing jump ring, attach it to the 5-1 link at one end of the bracelet.
- Close jump ring.Use the last round jump ring to attach the clasp ring to the other end of the bracelet.