Design Inspiration Supplies
- 1 Aries Charm (94-2470-12)
- 1 Stepped Bezel Link (94-6749-03)
- 1 12x7mm Lobster Clasp (01-0110-61)
- 3 Med Oval Jump Ring (01-0018-61)
- 1mm waxed cotton cord
- 24ga craft wire
- flat nose or nylon jawed pliers OR hammer and bench block
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 7 1/2”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
- Cut two 7 1/2” pieces of cord.
- Cut four 3” pieces of 24g craft wire (or work right off the spool).
- On one piece of cord, string on the Stepped Bezel Link to the middle of the cord.
- Fold the cord in half.
- Use the 24g wire to make four snug wraps around the doubled cord, about 1/4” from the Stepped Bezel Link. Trim the ends and pinch them to secure, either with chain-nose pliers, or with crimping pliers.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 for the other side of the bracelet.
- Attach an oval jump ring to the lobster clasp and close the jump ring.
- Thread both ends of one side of the bracelet cord through the jump ring on the clasp and fold the ends back against the cord.
- Secure the ends of the cord with another piece of 24g wire. Make four snug wraps around the doubled back cord, close to the jump ring. Trim the ends and pinch them to secure, either with chain-nose pliers or with a crimping pliers.
- Thread both ends of the other side of the bracelet through one closed oval jump ring and fold back the ends back against the cord.
- Repeat Step 9 with this side of the bracelet.
- Add an oval jump ring to the charm. Before closing the jump ring, attach it to a loop on the Stepped Bezel Link.