- 1 Bangle Bracelet (01-0302-45)
- 1 Heart Leaf Charm (94-2567-40)
- 1 Heart Leaf Charm (94-2567-18)
- 1 Heart Leaf Charm (94-2567-27)
- 3 Round Jump Ring 20ga 4mm ID (01-0024-70)
- 18" 1.5mm Round Leather Cord
- 2 Size 6 seed bead or large hole spacer bead (optional)
- Alternative charms show: Mini Arrow Charm (94-2527), North Star Charm (94-2525), Crystal Beaded Drop (94-6825)
- chain nose pliers (2)
- scissors or leather snips
- beading awl
- super glue for knots (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: Approx. 8" (2 1/2" ID)
Designer: Tracy Proctor
Download the Autumn Leaves Bangle PDF
Watch the "Quick & Easy" Demo Video: Autumn Leaves Bangle
Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings).
Tip: When wrapping cord don't make it too tight to allow for threading the cord ends through. The bangle fits an average size hand/wrist. To adapt for a larger hand carefully press into an oval, or use bracelet bending pliers to reshape.
- Open one jump ring and attach to one leaf charm. Close jump ring. Repeat with remaining charms and jump rings. Set aside.
- Wrap cord around bracelet to desired length, leaving minimum 4” tails. (Fig 1)
- Thread both tails underneath wrap to opposite sides. (Use awl to make room if helpful.) (Fig 2) Tighten wrap as needed after threading tails through.
- String all 3 charms onto left tail in desired order. (Fig 3)
- Tie tails together in tight overhand knot at right side of wrap. (Use tweezers as in pearl knotting if helpful). (Fig 4) Trim tails as desired.*
- *Optional: Before trimming tails, string one size 6 seed bead or large hole spacer onto each end and secure with an overhand knot. Apply a small amount of glue to each knot and allow to dry. Trim as desired.