Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for video on jump rings and simple loops).
TIP: Secure all knots with a small amount of adhesive after final tightening.
- Cut two 10" pieces of cord.
- Attach one jump ring to one side of Honeycomb link. Close jump ring.
- Pick up one piece of cord. Thread end through jump ring placed in Step 2. Fold loose end of cord over and wrap around to form an overhand knot, aiming tail away from loop and jump ring. (Fig 1) Tighten knot securely.
- Thread other end of cord through button shank. Tie knot as in Step 3, allowing approx. 1/2" loop. Don't trim yet.
- Repeat Steps 2-3 on other side of link.
- Repeat knotting at end of cord on second side, creating a button loop to fit Bee button. (Fig 2)
- Adjust cord and knots for desired bracelet size, then add adhesive to all knots and trim excess cord.
- String one flower bead onto one head pin. Bend wire over at top of bead and use round nose pliers to form simple loop, trimming excess wire.
- Open loop and attach where desired on Honeycomb link.
- Open one jump ring and attach to bee charm. Before closing attach where desired on Honeycomb link. Close jump ring.