Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for video on jump rings and simple loops).
Tips: When bending wire to form simple loops protect the top of the bead to avoid chipping or cracking.
- Open one jump ring and attach to Honeybee charm. Before closing attach to cell at one end of a Honeycomb link. Close jump ring.
- String one flower bead onto one head pin. Bend wire over at top of bead and use round nose pliers to form simple loop, trimming excess wire.
- Open loop on flower dangle and attach where desired on Honeycomb link. Close loop.
- Open loop on one ear wire and attach at other end of Honeycomb link.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for second earring, turning Honeycomb link to face opposite direction.