Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Crimping).
Tip: The tassels shown are made from the barbs of peacock feathers. Use your favorite tassel making materials for this project. See our helpful Pinterest tassel tutorial.
- Use favorite tassel making materials and Blossom crimp end caps to create two tassels. Set aside.
- Cut one 6" piece of beading wire.
- String one crimp bead onto wire, then thread one end of wire through one loop of one 2-1 link about 1". Thread end back through crimp bead and adjust to create 1/8" loop. Secure with crimping pliers. Trim excess wire.
- String *7 size 11 seed beads, 4 8/0 seed beads, 3 4mm round beads, 3 faceted spacers, and 3 rondelle beads*. String on one bail. Repeat * through * in reverse order.
- Repeat Step 3 to attach end of wire to second loop on 2-1 link, adjusting beads and wire to take up slack before securing.
- Use one jump ring to attach one tassel to bottom of earring.
- Attach one ear wire to top of 2-1 link.
- Repeat Steps 2-7 for second earring.