Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Wrapped Loops).
Tip: The tassels shown are made from the barbs of peacock feathers. Use your favorite tassel making materials for this project. See our helpful Pinterest tassel tutorial.
- Make your tassels and glue into end caps. Allow to dry.
- Onto one head pin string one seed bead and one 4mm bead in desired order. Form wrapped loop and trim excess wire. Repeat with remaining head pins and beads for a total of 12 beaded dangles. Set aside.
- Open one large jump ring and attach to top of one tassel. Close jump ring.
- Open second large jump ring and attach to first. Before closing, add on five beaded dangles in desired order. Close jump ring.
- Open one small jump ring and attach to second large jump ring. Before closing add on one beaded dangle. Close jump ring.
- Open third large jump ring and attach to small jump ring. Close.
- Open one small jump ring and attach to third large jump ring. Before closing add one charm and one earring post. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Steps 3-7 for second earring.
Download the Blossom Bouquet Earrings PDF