Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings).
Tip: Cord thicknesses can vary. If your cord is a tight fit for the 2mm cord ends, try trimming at an angle before insertion.
- Use toothpick to apply small amount of jewelry adhesive into one cord end. Insert one end of cord.
- String bail onto cord, then repeat Step 1 to attach second cord end. Allow to dry.
- Use one oval jump ring to attach large blossom charm to center loop of 3-1 link. Repeat to attach small blossom charm and crystal charm to remaining loops.
- Use one oval jump ring to attach 3-1 link to bail.
- Use one round jump ring to attach clasp ring to one cord end.
- Attach second round jump ring to other end. Close jump ring.
- Attach final oval jump ring to clasp bar. Before closing jump ring, attach to round jump ring placed in Step 6.