Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Crimping).
- Attach 4mm round jump rings to each of the small blossom charms. Set aside.
- Use the oval jump ring to attach the hand charm to one bail. Use round jump rings to attach large blossom charms to remaining bails. Set aside.
- Cut a 48" strand of beading wire.
- Attach bead stopper an inch or so from one end of the wire.
- Onto wire string two 4-5mm beads, one faceted spacer, one small charm and a second spacer, then string 7-8" of the 4-5mm beads.
- String one spacer, one charm, one spacer, two beads, and one bail with blossom charm.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 four times, using the bail with the hand charm last.
- String one crimp bead.
- Remove bead stopper and thread that end of wire through the crimp bead placed in Step 8. (Wires will be threaded form opposite directions.) Adjust beads and wire to take up all slack, then secure with crimping pliers. Trim excess wire and tuck crimp bead inside adjacent bail.