Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Wrapped Loops).
Tip: A great project for using leftover beads. Choose colors to suit your garden palette!
- String one bead onto one head pin. Form wrapped loop and trim excess wire. Repeat with remaining beads, using Teacup beads as bead caps.
- Open one small jump ring and attach to hand charm. Close jump ring.
- Open large jump ring and attach charm and bead dangles. Close jump ring. Set aside.
- Use one small jump ring to attach clasp bar at one end of chain.
- Use one small jump ring to attach loop of clasp ring at other end of chain.
- Open one small jump ring and attach to ring of clasp ring. Before closing add charm assembly, arranging bead dangles around hand as desired. Close jump ring.
- Open one small jump ring and attach to chain approximately 2 1/2" from clasp ring. Before closing add honeybee charm. Close jump ring.