- 3 Blossom Pendant (94-2550-12)
- 2 Meandering Cone w/ Loop (94-5839-12)
- 1 Blossom Pinch Bail (94-5837-12)
- 6 Sm Blossom Charm (94-2547-12)
- 1 Lg Blossom Charm (94-2548-18)
- 1 Honeybee Charm (94-2118-18)
- 1 Floral Clasp (94-6196-12)
- 16 Jump Ring 4mm (01-0024-12)
- 2” Brass Curb Chain (20-1825-11)
- 2 Crimp Beads, 2x2mm (01-0030-11)
- 2 SF Regular Loop Ear Wire (90-8170-01)
- 27 4mm Czech faceted round bead
- 100 3mm pearl beads
- 16” herringbone seed bead rope, or 1/4" diameter cord of choice
- Beading wire
- Jewelry adhesive
- chain nose pliers (2)
- crimping pliers
- wire cutters
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: Approx. 18"
Designer: Katie Hill
Download the Blossom Pendant Set PDF
Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Crimp Beads).
Tip: To open pinch bail insert jaws of chain nose pliers between sides and open pliers to spread the pinch bail open.
- Earrings: Open the loop of one ear wire. Attach one pendant. Close loop. Repeat.
- Apply adhesive inside one cone. Insert one end of cord into cone. Repeat at other end with second cone. Allow to dry.
- Cut chain into one 1" piece and two 1/2" pieces. Set aside.
- Cut 20" piece of beading wire.
- String one crimp bead onto one end about 1-2". Thread on end link of a 1/2" piece of chain. Thread end of wire back through crimp bead and pull through leaving a 1/8" loop. Secure with crimping pliers. Trim excess wire next to crimp.
- String 3 Czech glass beads and 10 pearl beads. Repeat 9 times.
- Repeat Step 5, making sure slack is taken up in strand before securing with crimping pliers.
- Open one jump ring and attach to loop at end of one cone. Before closing jump ring add last chain link at one end of beaded strand. Close jump ring.
- Use 1 or 2 more jump rings to attach clasp bar to jump ring placed in Step 8.
- Repeat Step 8 at other end. Before closing jump ring add clasp ring. Close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring and attach 1" piece of chain. Before closing jump ring, add honeybee charm. Close jump ring.
- Attach one jump ring to large blossom charm. Close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring and attach chain dangle and blossom charm. Close jump ring. Add one more jump ring to jump ring just placed. Close.
- Open pinch bail and place over cord and beaded strand. Before closing pinch bail, add one pendant and top jump ring of dangle assembly. Close pinch bail, making sure the prongs are touching securely and dangle assembly won't slip out.
- Open one jump ring and attach one small blossom charm. Counting from one end of beaded strand, attach charm at third group of Czech beads. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 15 at 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and 9th groups of Czech beads.