Design Inspiration Supplies
- 2 Niobium Earwires (90-5178-01)
- 2 Buddha Bead (94-5718-27)
- 2 Med. Oval Jump Rings (01-0018-27)
- 4 Swarovski 4mm 5328 Bicone Beads, Crystal Golden Shadow
- 2 Swarovski 28mm 6871 Buddha Pendants, Crystal Golden Shadow
- 4" 24ga craft wire, brass
- chain and/or flat nose pliers (2)
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 3”
Designer: Swarovski Create Your Style
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on wrapped loops and jump rings).
- Cut the wire in half.
- Pick up one piece of wire. Form a wrapped loop at one end and string on one 4mm Swarovski Bead art. 5328, the Buddha Bead and one more 4mm Swarovski bead. Form a wrapped loop at the top of the 4mm bead and trim off excess wire.
- Open an oval jump ring and attach to the Swarovski Pendant art. 6871 and to the bottom loop in the beaded wire created in Step 1. Close the jump ring to secure.
- Open the loop at the bottom of the earwire and attach to the top loop in the beaded wire from Step 1. Close the loop to secure.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 to create second earring.