Watch our technique videos TierraCast Blog (look for Simple Loops and Jump Rings).
Tip: Non-TierraCast components in the part list are always suggestion only. Choose whatever small, beautiful beads you like for this design!
- Onto one eye pin string one bead cap, one glass bead, and one bead cap. Bend wire over at right angle at top of bead cap. Use wire cutters to trim to about 1/2", then use round nose pliers to form a large simple loop (about 5/16" in diameter). Use 2 pair of pliers to align the loops.
- Open smaller loop of bead link and attach to one charm. Close loop.
- Open larger loop at other end and attach to bottom of one Star of David charm. Close loop.
- Open loop of one ear wire and attach at top of Star of David charm. Close loop.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for second earring.