Design Inspiration Supplies
- 2 Dome 8mm Post (94-1000-61)
- 12 Faceted Chevron Bead (94-5813-61)
- 2 ¾” Dagger Charm (94-2511-61)
- 2 2” 21g Eyepin (01-0027-01)
- 4 Size 11 Seed Beads
- 2 12x6mm Swarovski 5747 Double Spike Beads, Crys. Silver Night
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- flush cutters
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 2”
Designer: Katie Hill
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on jump rings and simple loops).
- String 3 Chevron beads, point down, onto one eyepin.
- Add 1 seed bead, one Swarovski Double Spike Bead, and 1 seed bead onto the eyepin.
- String 3 more Chevron beads onto the eyepin, point up.
- At top of beads, carefully bend eyepin wire over at right angle. Trim wire to 3/8”. Form simple loop.
- Use chain nose pliers to open the top loop of the eyepin and attach it to the post loop. Close loop.
- Open the bottom eyepin loop and slip on a ¾” Charm Dagger. Close loop.
- Repeat Steps 1 – 6 for the second earring.