Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for videos on jump rings and simple loops).
- String 3 Chevron beads, point down, onto one eyepin.
- Add 1 seed bead, one Swarovski Double Spike Bead, and 1 seed bead onto the eyepin.
- String 3 more Chevron beads onto the eyepin, point up.
- At top of beads, carefully bend eyepin wire over at right angle. Trim wire to 3/8”. Form simple loop.
- Use chain nose pliers to open the top loop of the eyepin and attach it to the post loop. Close loop.
- Open the bottom eyepin loop and slip on a ¾” Charm Dagger. Close loop.
- Repeat Steps 1 – 6 for the second earring.
Download the Chevron Earrings PDF