Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Wrapped Loops).
Tip: To maintain delicate look, form the wrapped loops at the smaller end of the round nose plier jaws and wrap wire around only once. After trimming excess wire, use the tips of your chain nose pliers to tuck the end of the wire up against the wrap.
- String one spacer, one pearl and one spacer onto head pin. Bend end of wire over at top of spacer and begin a wrapped loop. Before wrapping, string end link of 5x6mm chain onto loop. Complete wrapped loop and trim excess wire. Set aside.
- Cut 2x6mm chain into ten 3/4" pieces.
- Cut one 2 1/2" piece of craft wire. Bend wire at right angle 1" from end. Begin a wrapped loop. Before wrapping, attach loop to one side of heart link. Complete wrapped loop and trim excess wire.
- String one spacer, one pearl and one spacer onto wire. Bend end of wire over after spacer and begin wrapped loop. Before wrapping, attach the end link of one 3/4" segment of chain. Finish wrapped loop and trim excess wire.
- Repeat Steps 3-4 four times, attaching each new beaded segment to the end link of the previous piece of chain.
- Repeat Steps 3-4 one more time, attaching final wrapped loop to end link of 5x6mm extender chain.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 on the other side of the heart link.
- Attach oval jump ring to lobster clasp. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 6, attaching final wrapped loop to jump ring and lobster clasp.