Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
- Pick up one eye pin and string on one rondelle bead.
- At top of bead bend wire over at right angle and form simple loop. Trim excess wire.
- Grasp one loop with one pair of pliers and the second loop with a second pair. Turn loops perpendicular to each other.
- Open one jump ring and string on one large teardrop, then one smaller teardrop. Before closing jump ring attach to loop at one side of bead link. Close jump ring.
- Open loop at top of bead link and attach to loop on earring post. Close loop.
- Repeat all steps for second earring.
Download the Double Teardrop Earrings PDF