Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings, Hole Punching and UV Resin).
Tip: Glass glitter is sharp - handle with care! When punching holes in rings take care not to position the tool too close to the outside edge of the ring.
- Use hole punching tool to make two holes directly across from each other in the 3/4" ring. Repeat with the 5/8" ring.
- Punch one hole in the 1/2" ring.
- Tear off a 1" piece of packing tape. Position tape onto back side of one ring and press down as well as possible. Place face up on business card.
- Repeat Step 3 with remaining rings.
- Apply enough uv resin into each ring to create a thin layer filling the bottom.
- Use the bead scoop to add glitter into each ring. Use tweezers or toothpick to arrange glitter, adding additional resin and/or glitter sparingly if desired.
- Place card and rings into uv lamp.
- Allow to cure for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove tape from back of each ring. If resin is still soft place back into lamp upside down for a few more minutes until fully cured.
- Use jump rings to connect the 3 rings.
- Attach pinch bail at top of 3/4" ring.
- String pendant onto ribbon or cord and finish as desired.