Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
Tip: When making simple loops, protect the top of the crystal with thumbnail to avoid cracking.
- Pick up one ear wire and use chain nose pliers to grasp the top of the hook firmly. Use second pair of pliers to turn the loop perpendicular to the hook. Repeat with second ear wire.
- Insert a head pin into a crystal bead. At top of crystal, carefully bend wire over at right angle. Trim wire to 3/8”. Form a simple loop.
- Repeat Step 2 for seven remaining crystals.
- Open one jump ring and attach one pendant, two 4mm crystal dangles and two 6mm crystal dangles.
- Add one ear wire to the jump ring, then close.
- Repeat Steps 4-5 for second earring.