Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on crimping barrel beads, simple loops and jump rings).
Tip: When connecting the charms, take care that they all face forward.
- Cut four 6 1/2" lengths of leather cord. Set aside.K/li>
- Place a small amount of E6000 craft adhesive in one end cap. Pair the ends of two of the leather cords and place in the end cap. Use chain-nose pliers to crimp the end cap. Place a small amount of E6000 craft adhesive in one end cap. Place the other end of the cords into the cap and crimp. Set the cord aside.
- Repeat Step 2 with the remaining leather cords.
- Use one headpin to string one gemstone bead. Use round-nose pliers to form a simple loop; trim any excess wire and set aside. Repeat this step twice to form three gemstone dangles.
- Use chain nose pliers to connect one gemstone dangle to the fourth link of the curb chain. Repeat to add gemstone dangles to the tenth and sixteenth links.
- Use one 4mm jump ring to connect one jardin triangle to the first link of the curb chain. Repeat to add jardin triangles to the seventh, thirteenth and nineteenth links.
- Use two jump rings to connect one crescent to the third and sixth links of the curb chain. Repeat to add one crescent to the ninth and eleventh links and add another crescent to the fourteenth and seventeenth links.
- Use one 4mm jump ring to connect the small teardrop to the bottom of the crescent at the center of the curb chain.
- Use one 4mm jump ring to connect one end of the curb chain to the end cap at one end of a cord. Repeat to connect the other end of the curb chain to the end cap at one end of the second cord.
- Use one small oval jump ring to connect the open end cap of the left cord to the clasp ring.
- Use one small oval jump ring to connect the open end cap of the right cord to the clasp bar.