Design Inspiration Supplies
- 1 Bar & Ring Clasp Set (94-6016-26)
- 1 4mm Taj Cord End (01-0214-25)
- 1 Heart Charm (94-6819-01)
- 1 SS34 Stepped Bezel Charm (94-6750-01)
- 1 SS34 Stepped Bezel Charm (94-6750-15)
- 1 Football Charm (94-2461-26)
- 2 S Charm (94-240S-26)
- 1 F Charm (94-240F-26)
- 1 Number 4 Charm (94-2434-26)
- 1 Number 9 Charm (94-2439-26
- 1 E Charm (94-240E-26)
- 1 R Charm (94-240R-26)
- 4 4mm Round Jump Ring (01-0024-09)
- 6" 9x6mm Embossed Brass Cable Chain (20-0325-26)
- Red Embroidery Floss
- Gold Embroidery Floss
- 2x3” card for wrapping
- chain and/or flat nose pliers (2)
- flat nose or nylon jawed pliers OR hammer and bench block
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: Approx. 7”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on jump rings).
Tip: Modify this design using number, letter and sports charms and color schemes to represent your team.
- Cut 6” piece of embroidery floss. Set aside.
- Unravel both skeins of floss so that about 15” are free. Pick up card. Holding the ends of both colors together, begin at bottom of card and wrap floss around 6-7 times, ending at bottom. Set on work surface. Slide 6” piece of floss underneath wrap at top of card and knot securely. Cut tassel from skeins. Remove tassel from card and trim length as desired. (Use damp fingers to straighten floss if necessary.)
- Open one jump ring and attach it to hole at top of Cord End. Close jump ring.
- Apply adhesive inside cord end. Use tweezers to tuck tassel inside. Set aside and allow to dry.
- Open one jump ring and attach to top of sports charm. Close jump ring.
- Lay chain on work surface. Arrange charms and tassel as desired along length, then carefully open chain links and attach charms in desired order.
- Open one jump ring and attach clasp ring to one end of chain. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 7 with clasp bar at other end of chain.