Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for video on jump rings).
Tip: The jump rings at the top are optional. If you like, don’t turn the earwire loops and attach your earwires directly to the 4 Rings Link instead.
- Grasp the hoop of one earwire with a pair of pliers just above the small loop, holding both sides of the hoop in the jaws. Hold firmly while using the second pair of pliers to turn the small loop perpendicular to the hoop. Repeat with second earwire. Set aside.
- Place the 3 Rings link on your work surface, large center loop down. Place the 5 Rings link above it, turning it so the loops line up as desired. Repeat with the 4 Rings link above the 5 Rings link.
- Use one large oval jump ring to attach the right 3 Rings loop to the bottom right 5 Rings loop. Use a second jump ring to attach the left loops.
- Use one large oval jump ring to attach the center top 5 Rings loop to the right bottom 4 Rings loop. Use a second jump ring to attach the center loop to the left bottom 4 Rings loop.
- Use one small oval jump ring to attach one earwire to the larger loop at the top of the 4 Rings link.
- Repeat Steps 2-5 for second earring.