Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
Tip: Try a version using our unglued Milgrained Bezel Links and Oval Scroll Bezels with crystals in your choice of colors!
- String one rondelle bead onto one head pin. Protecting top of bead bend wire over at right angle and trim to about 3/8". Use round nose pliers to form simple loop. Repeat with all remaining head pins and beads.
- Pick up one bead dangle and open simple loop. Attach to one crystal link and close loop. Repeat with 11 more links and remaining bead dangles.
- Open the 4x3mm oval jump ring and attach to top of pendant. Before closing attach the remaining crystal link. Close jump ring.
- Fold chain in half to find center link. Open one small oval jump ring and attach to link. Before closing add bezel assembly. Close jump ring.
- If using a Chain-Sta suspend chain so that it is untwisted, with bezel at center. Alternatively, stretch chain across a clip board or other surface and use binder clips to secure at sides. (Optional)
- Open one jump ring and attach one 6x4mm beaded dangle four links to right (or left) of center link. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 6 to attach one 3x2mm beaded dangle four links to right (or left) of previously placed dangle. Repeat to attach four more dangles, alternating sizes.
- Repeat Steps 6 and 7 on other side of center link.
- Open one jump ring and attach one loop of clasp set at one end of necklace. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 9 at other end of necklace.