- 1 Spot Charm (94-2519-12)
- 1 Love My Dog Charm (94-2200-12)
- 1 Beaded Bail (94-5509-12)
- 4 Paw Beads (94-5860-12)
- 2 Oval Jump Rings (01-0018-01)
- 36 4mm Czech Glass Beads
- 15” Stretch Cord
- chain nose pliers
- bead stopper or small binder clip
- clear nail polish or G-S Hypo Cement (optional)
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: Approx. 7”
Designer: Tracy Proctor
Download the I Love My Dog Bracelet PDF
Watch the Demo Video: I Love My Pet Bracelet Kits
Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings).
Tip: Three 4mm Czech beads equals approx. ½”. Instructions create a 7” bracelet. Adjust bead count accordingly for desired size.
- Pre-stretch cord by pulling firmly from both ends a few times.
- Attach small binder clip or bead stopper 2-3” from one end of stretch cord.
- On other end of cord string bail, *one 4mm bead and one paw bead*. Repeat * through * three times.
- String 32 Czech glass beads. (See Tip)
- Remove bead stopper and tie ends together in a Surgeon’s Knot. (Fig 1) Tighten securely, pulling cords from all directions to make sure knot is secure.
- Thread one end of cord back through bail to hide knot inside, then carefully trim cord ends.
- Optional: apply a small amount of clear nail polish or G-S Hypo Cement to knot and allow to dry.
- Open one jump ring and attach to bail. Before closing add Spot charm. Close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring and attach to Love My Dog charm. Before closing attach to jump ring placed in Step 8. Close jump ring.