Tip: To make it easier to thread the rattail cord trim the ends at an angle, apply a light layer of super glue to the ends and allow to dry.
- Pick up one button and thread a 20” piece of rattail through both holes. Position the button at the center of the cord and tie an overhand knot underneath.
- Slide on the other 8 buttons, threading both ends of the rattail up from the convex side of one hole and down through the second hole.
- Determine the desired length of the bracelet, then spread the buttons out evenly allowing about 1” for the closure.
- After the last button tie an overhand knot in the rattail.
- Tie a second knot about 1” from the knot in Step 4.
- String a Nugget bead onto each tail and tie a knot. Tighten securely. (Optional: add a drop of glue to knot.)
- Trim any excess rattail. Apply a light layer of glue to ends to prevent fraying and allow to dry.