Design Inspiration Supplies
- 2 Jardin Puffed Bead (94-5825-27)
- 2 8mm Lily Bead Cap (94-5504-27)
- 2 2” 21ga Headpin (01-0028-27)
- 2 2” 21ga Eyepin (01-0027-27)
- 2 Regular Loop Niobium Earwire, Brass (90-5177-01)
- 2 15mm Teardrop Gemstone Bead
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- flush cutters
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 2”
Designer: Katie Hill
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on simple loops and jump rings).
- String one bead cap onto one head pin, then string one gemstone bead. At top of bead bend wire over at right angle. Use flush cutters to trim wire end to 3/8”. Use round nose pliers to form simple loop.
- String one puffed bead onto one eye pin. At top of bead bend wire over at right angle. Use flush cutters to trim wire end to 3/8”. Use round nose pliers to form simple loop.
- Open loop at top of gemstone bead dangle and attach to loop at bottom of puffed bead. Close loop.
- Open loop on earwire and attach to loop at top of puffed bead. Close loop.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for second earring.