Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on wrapped loops and jump rings).
Tip: These Koi Links are two sided. Pay attention as you attach them to the gemstone links to ensure they are facing the direction you want them to.
- String one gemstone bead onto the head pin. Form wrapped loop and trim excess wire. Set aside.
- Cut one 4” piece of craft wire. Make a right angle bend about 1 ½” from one end and use round nose pliers to start a wrapped loop. Before wrapping, string on the loop of one koi link. Complete wrapped loop and trim excess wire.
- String one gemstone bead onto wire attached in Step 2 and start a second wrapped loop. Before completing loop add a second koi link. Trim excess wire.
- Repeat Steps 2-3 three more times.
- Attach one 4x3mm ID jump ring at one end of the bracelet.
- Attach second 4x3mm ID jump ring at the other end of the bracelet. Before closing add the lobster clasp. Close jump ring.
- Use 3x2mm ID jump ring to attach the gemstone dangle to the koi link next to the lobster clasp.