Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for Opening and Closing Jump Rings and How to Make Simple Loops)
- Pick up headpin and string on 4mm gemstone bead. At top of bead bend headpin over at right angle. Trim wire to 3/8” and use round nose pliers to form simple loop. Open simple loop and attach to loop of Lotus Charm. Set aside.
- Cut 12” piece of elastic cord. String on guru bead, *one spacer, and one 8mm gemstone bead*. Repeat * through * 14 times.
- String one spacer bead, the lotus puffed bead and one spacer bead.
- Tie cord ends together using a surgeons knot. (Fig 1) Add small amount of glue to knot and allow to dry. Trim excess cord. Tuck knot inside guru bead.
- Use one jump ring to attach tassel to guru bead loop. Repeat to attach lotus charm.
Download the Meditative Bracelet PDF