Design Inspiration Supplies
- 1 Lotus Puffed Bead (94-5823-27)
- 1 Hammered Guru Bead (94-5815-27)
- 1 Sm Open Lotus Charm (94-2509-27)
- 17 5mm Nugget Spacer Bead (93-0435-27)
- 1 2" 21ga Headpin (01-0028-27)
- 2 4mm Round Jump Rings (01-0024-27)
- 15 8mm round gemstone beads
- 1 4mm round gemstone beads
- 1 tassel
- 1mm stretch cord
- GS Hypo Cement
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- wire cutters
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 7"
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for Opening and Closing Jump Rings and How to Make Simple Loops)
- Pick up headpin and string on 4mm gemstone bead. At top of bead bend headpin over at right angle. Trim wire to 3/8” and use round nose pliers to form simple loop. Open simple loop and attach to loop of Lotus Charm. Set aside.
- Cut 12” piece of elastic cord. String on guru bead, *one spacer, and one 8mm gemstone bead*. Repeat * through * 14 times.
- String one spacer bead, the lotus puffed bead and one spacer bead.
- Tie cord ends together using a surgeons knot. (Fig 1) Add small amount of glue to knot and allow to dry. Trim excess cord. Tuck knot inside guru bead.
- Use one jump ring to attach tassel to guru bead loop. Repeat to attach lotus charm.