Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings).
Tips: When determining bracelet length allow approximately 1 1/2" for cord ends and clasp assembly.* When securing Crimp Ends, try crimping from loop side.
- Cut three 8" pieces of cord.
- String one button onto one piece of cord, positioning it near the center. Repeat with remaining cords and buttons.
- Line cords up next to each other. Position buttons at center as desired, then string one 3 hole bar onto one side of bracelet. Move bar next to buttons. Repeat on other side.
- String one barrel bead onto one side of bracelet and position next to bar. Repeat on other side.
- Arrange buttons, bars and barrel beads as desired, then use flat nose or parallel pliers to lightly crimp the barrel beads into position.
- Determine desired length of bracelet* and trim cords at both sides as needed.
- Place one Crimp End onto cords at one side of bracelet. (Optional: place a small amount of adhesive into crimp end before placing.) Use flat nose or parallel pliers to crimp in place. Test carefully to make sure it is secure. Repeat crimping as necessary. Repeat on other side.
- Open one jump ring and attach to Crimp End at one end of bracelet. Before closing attach clasp ring. Close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring and attach to Crimp End at other end. Close jump ring. Open another jump ring and attach to first. Before closing add clasp bar. Close jump ring.