Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for videos on simple loops, cord ends and jump rings).
Tip: *Choose E6000 if your cord is a loose fit in the cord end. The thicker adhesive will take up extra space.
- Determine desired bracelet length and trim cord to desired size, allowing 1 ½” for cord ends and clasp.
- Apply glue into one cord end, dabbing some around sides and placing some at the bottom. (Use toothpick if helpful.)
- Insert one end of cord into cord end, turning it so that hole faces up when cord is lying flat on work surface.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 at other end.
- Allow to dry.
- String one crystal bead onto one head pin. At top of bead bend wire over at right angle, trim to 3/8” and form simple loop. Repeat with second crystal bead and head pin.
- Open one oval jump ring and attach charm. Close jump ring. Repeat with crystal dangles, clasp ring, and clasp bar.
- Open one round jump ring and attach to hole of one cord end. Before closing jump ring string on crystal dangles, charm and clasp ring. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 8 at other end, adding clasp bar before closing jump ring.
Download the Naughty or Nice Bracelet PDF