Design Inspiration Supplies
- 2 6mm Taj Cord End (01-0211-61)
- 1 Bar & Ring Clasp (94-6016-12)
- 1 St. Nick Charm (94-2348-12)
- 2 6mm Round Jump Ring (01-0025-01)
- 5 Sm. Oval Jump Ring (01-0016-01)
- 2 2” 21ga Headpin (01-0028-01)
- 8” 5-6mm round cord, red
- 1 6mm Swarovski bead (Crystal Silver Shade shown)
- 1 4mm Swarovski bead (Jet shown)
- chain and/or flat nose pliers (2)
- round nose pliers
- Super New Glue or E6000 Adhesive*
- optional: toothpick
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 7-9”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on simple loops, cord ends and jump rings).
Tip: *Choose E6000 if your cord is a loose fit in the cord end. The thicker adhesive will take up extra space.
- Determine desired bracelet length and trim cord to desired size, allowing 1 ½” for cord ends and clasp.
- Apply glue into one cord end, dabbing some around sides and placing some at the bottom. (Use toothpick if helpful.)
- Insert one end of cord into cord end, turning it so that hole faces up when cord is lying flat on work surface.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 at other end.
- Allow to dry.
- String one crystal bead onto one headpin. At top of bead bend wire over at right angle, trim to 3/8” and form simple loop. Repeat with second crystal bead and headpin.
- Open one oval jump ring and attach charm. Close jump ring. Repeat with crystal dangles, clasp ring, and clasp bar.
- Open one round jump ring and attach to hole of one cord end. Before closing jump ring string on crystal dangles, charm and clasp ring. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 8 at other end, adding clasp bar before closing jump ring.