Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings)
Tips: Allow time for bubbles to rise before setting bezels in place for curing. Scoop out with tweezers or pass a heat source over the top to pop them. If using dimensional adhesive try placing a small cup or glass over charms to protect them while curing*. If using copper charms dimensional adhesive may develop a blue tint around the edges.
- Choose a section of book page for your bezel. Apply packing or matte adhesive tape to front and back of that section. Rub tape down well.
- Use punch to cut out a ½” circle. Brush super glue lightly around edge and set aside to dry.
- Coat bottom and inside edge of one bezel with a light coat of super glue. Position prepared paper circle into bezel and use cotton swab to smooth down securely. Let dry.
- Apply thin layer of dimensional adhesive or resin into bezel and add a beaded spacer where desired. Allow to sit for a few minutes for resin to level and to watch for bubbles.
- Add more resin to cover spacer as desired. Again allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Set bezel in a safe place to cure per product instructions*. If using UV resin place into UV lamp for 10-20 minutes or until cured.
- Use chain nose pliers to open loop of one ear wire and attach at top of bezel. Close loop.
- Repeat all steps for second earring.
Download the Novella Earrings PDF