Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on cord ends and jump rings).
Tip: If 4mm round jump ring sticks when threading through the cord end hole, try threading the other end of the jump ring.
- Determine desired bracelet length and trim wire braid to desired size, allowing 1 ¼” for clasp assembly.
- Mix small amount of adhesive, following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply small amount of adhesive (approx. 2mm bead) into center of bezel charm. Fit crystal into bezel securely. Set aside to dry.
- Apply small amount of adhesive into one cord end, then insert wire end into cord end. Turn cord end so that hole faces sideways when bracelet is lying flat on work surface. (Fig 1)
- Repeat Step 4 at other end.
- Allow to dry.
- Open one 4mm round jump ring and attach to hole of one cord end. Close jump ring. Repeat at other end, adding lobster clasp before closing.
- Open one 5mm round jump ring and attach bezel charm, then attach to bangle. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 8 with remaining charms.