Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on crimping, jump rings and simple loops).
Tip: When forming beaded strands, be sure slack is taken up in beading wire before securing second crimp bead.
- Cut a 1” piece from the 16” length of chain. Set 15” piece aside. Pick up the 1” piece and use one jump ring to attach charm to one end. Set aside.
- String one 7mm pearl and one 3x5mm rondelle bead onto one eye pin. After rondelle bead bend wire over at right angle and trim to 3/8”. Form simple loop. Open loop and attach to loose end of chain with charm from Step 1. Close loop. Set aside.
- Cut one 5” piece of beading wire. String one crimp bead onto one end. Thread end of wire back through crimp bead about 1”. Adjust wire to form a 1/8” loop. Secure with crimping pliers. Trim excess wire close to crimp bead.
- String on 1 spacer bead, four 4mm pearls, one 3x5mm rondelle, 1 spacer bead, one 4x6mm rondelle, 1 spacer bead, one 3x5mm rondelle, 4 pearls, 1 spacer bead, and second crimp bead.
- Thread beading wire back through crimp bead and adjust to form a 1/8” loop. Secure with crimping pliers. Trim excess wire.
- Repeat Steps 3-5 for second beaded strand.
- Position the magnetic clasp so that there are two upper loops and one lower loop. Use one jump ring to attach one beaded strand to one of the upper loops. Repeat to attach second beaded strand to second upper loop.
- Use one jump ring to attach 15” piece of chain to the end of one beaded strand. Repeat to attach the other end of chain to the second beaded strand.
- Open the loop at the top of the charm dangle and attach to the bottom loop of the magnetic clasp. Close loop.