- 1 Wrapped Clasp (94-6019-18)
- 2 Oasis Stitch-in Link (94-3226-18)
- 4 Calla 2 Hole Link (94-3058-18)
- 3 Leaf Bead (94-5572-18)
- 14 Disk 3mm Spacer Bead (93-0439-18)
- 9 Round 3mm Bead (93-0401-08)
- 1 Crimp Bead 2x2mm (01-0030-08)
- 1 Crimp Cover 3mm (01-0032-08)
- 3 Oval Jump Ring 20ga 3x2mm (01-0016-08)
- 24 Swarovski 5328 Bicone 3mm Bead, Peridot Shimmer
- 16 Swarovski 5328 Bicone 4mm Bead, Peridot Shimmer
- Beading wire, pink or copper color
- wire cutters
- crimping pliers
- chain and/or flat nose pliers (2)
- flat nose or nylon jawed pliers OR hammer and bench block
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished Size: Approx. 8”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Download the Peridot Autumn Bracelet PDF
Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Crimping).
Tip: The Oasis Stitch-in Links are two sided. Be sure to match sides when stringing the bracelet.
- Cut a 20" piece of beading wire.
- Thread one end through one loop of an oasis link. String on one 3mm crystal, one disk spacer and one 3mm crystal, then thread end through second link loop. Center beading wire.
- String one 3mm round bead onto each wire.
- On one side of the wire string one 4mm crystal bead, one side of one Calla bead, one 4mm crystal, one disk spacer, and one 3mm crystal. Repeat on second side of wire.
- Hold both wire ends together and string on one 3mm round bead, one 3mm crystal, one leaf bead, one 3mm crystal and one 3mm round bead.
- Separate wire ends. On one side string one 3mm crystal and one disk bead. Repeat on second side.
- Repeat Steps 4-6 twice.
- *On one side string one 4mm crystal, one side of Calla bead, one 4mm crystal, and one 3mm round bead.* Thread end of wire through one loop of second link (see Tip). String on one 3mm crystal, one disk spacer, and one 3mm crystal, then thread wire through second link loop.
- Repeat * through * on other side replacing final 3mm round bead with crimp bead, then thread end through link loop and a few beads placed in Step 8.
- Thread wire end from Step 8 through crimp bead from opposite direction, and through a few beads.
- Adjust all beads and wire to take up slack and adjust tension.
- Secure crimp bead with crimping pliers, taking care not to chip adjacent crystal bead. Use front notch of crimping pliers to cover crimp bead with crimp cover. Trim excess wire.
- Open one jump ring. Add clasp ring and attach to loop at one end of bracelet. Close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring. Add clasp bar and close jump ring.
- Open one jump ring. Attach to jump ring on clasp bar, then attach to loop at other end of bracelet. Close jump ring.