Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings).
- Cut one 12” piece beading wire. String on one crimp bead. Thread end of wire through one closed 5mm round jump ring, then back through crimp bead forming a 1/8” loop and leaving a 1” tail. Secure with crimping pliers.
- String on 7” orange beads, covering tail. String second crimp bead. Thread end of wire through a second closed 5mm round jump ring, then back through crimp bead. Adjust beads and wire to take up slack, then use crimping pliers to secure. Thread tail through a section of beads as desired, then trim excess.
- Tie one end of silk ribbon through jump ring at one end of beaded strand. Tie an overhand knot and tighten securely, leaving a 1” tail.
- Strong one gold barrel bead onto ribbon. Slide bead to knot, then tie another overhand knot about ½” from the first. (Do not tighten too tightly to allow for adjustment after all barrel beads are strung.)
- Repeat Step 4 ten times, alternating gold and copper barrel beads, omitting final knot.
- Adjust all knots and beads until ribbon strand matches length of beaded strand, tightening knots in ribbon securely. Use final overhand knot to secure ribbon end to jump ring at end of beaded strand. Trim excess ribbon as desired.
- Open end link of one piece of chain and attach to round jump ring at one end of bracelet. Close link. Repeat with second piece of chain.
- Twist chains and beaded strands together as desired. Trim extra length on chain strands as needed, then repeat Step 7.
- Open on oval copper jump ring and attach to Ivy Leaf charm. Close jump ring. Repeat to attach oval gold jump ring to Pumpkin Charm.
- Open 8mm round jump ring. String on charms, then attach jump ring at center of bracelet around all strands.
- Open one oval copper jump ring and attach to clasp bar. Close jump ring. Open second oval copper jump ring and attach to round jump ring at one end of bracelet. Close jump ring.
- Open final oval copper jump ring and attach clasp ring to round jump ring at other end of bracelet.
Download the Pumpkin Spice Bracelet PDF
Watch the Demo Video: Pumpkin Spice Bracelet Jewelry Making Demo