Design Inspiration Supplies
- 2 GF 3mm Bead Earwire (90-3120-02)
- 2 Bow Bead (94-5610-26)
- 2 Swarovski 5328 4mm Crystal, Siam
- 20 Swarovski 5328 4mm Crystal, Emerald
- 10” 24ga Artistic Wire, non-tarnish brass
- flush cutters
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- Sharpie marker or similar to use as a mandrel
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 2”
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for video on wrapped loops).
Tip: Handle wire gently to avoid work-hardening and breaking. Tip: Handle wire gently to avoid work-hardening and breaking.
- Cut wire in half.
- Pick up one piece of wire and make a right-angle bend at the center.
- Using the Sharpie as a mandrel and rolling towards outside of bend, form one end of the wire into a large loop, finishing with tails crossed at right angles. (Fig 1)
- String 10 green crystals onto looped wire, then secure as with a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
- String one red crystal and one bow bead onto straight end of wire, then secure with a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
- Attach one earwire to loop.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 for second earring.