Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for video on wrapped loops).
Tip: Handle wire gently to avoid work-hardening and breaking. Tip: Handle wire gently to avoid work-hardening and breaking.
- Cut wire in half.
- Pick up one piece of wire and make a right-angle bend at the center.
- Using the Sharpie as a mandrel and rolling towards outside of bend, form one end of the wire into a large loop, finishing with tails crossed at right angles. (Fig 1)
- String 10 green crystals onto looped wire, then secure as with a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
- String one red crystal and one bow bead onto straight end of wire, then secure with a wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
- Attach one ear wire to loop.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 for second earring.
Download the Ribbons & Wreaths Earrings PDF