Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for video on jump rings).
Tip: For an approx. 7 1/2" bracelet, reduce the cushion links to seven, and reduce chain lengths to 6".
- Use 2 part epoxy (follow product instructions) to glue one cushion stone into one cushion bezel link. Repeat 7 times. Allow to dry.
- Use one oval jump ring to connect 2 of the links. Repeat until all 8 links are connected.
- Attach one oval jump ring at one end of the strand of connected links. Close jump ring. Repeat at other end.
- Cut one 6 ¾” piece of chain. Repeat 3 times.
- Open one oval jump ring and attach the end link of one piece of chain. Attach end link of a second piece of chain to same jump ring. Close jump ring. Open a second jump ring and attach to end links at the other end.
- Repeat Step 5.
- Open one round jump ring and string on one chain segment, the connected link segment and the second chain segment. Close jump ring. Repeat at other end.
- Use one round jump ring to attach clasp ring at one end of the bracelet. Repeat at other end to attach the clasp bar.
Download the Royal Bracelet PDF