Design Inspiration Supplies
Supplies Needed (for one pair)
- 2 Earwire (90-1140-85 or 90-3140-85)
- 2 2" 21g Headpin (01-0028-01 or -27)
- 2 1 ½" Trefoil (94-2363-40 or -27)
- 8 4mm Round Jump ring (01-0024-01 or -27)
- 12" 2x3mm Brass Cable Chain (20-0725-63 or -27)
- 2 12mm Swarovski 12mm #5728 Scarab Bead
- wire cutters
- round nose pliers
- chain and/or flat nose pliers (2)
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: Approx. 3”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on jump rings and simple loops).
Cut chain in half, then cut each half into three approximately 2” pieces. (Vary lengths as desired.)
String one Scarab bead onto one headpin. At top of bead carefully bend wire over at right angle. Trim wire to 3/8”. Form simple loop. Open one jump ring and attach Scarab dangle. Attach jump ring to loop on inside of Trefoil frame. Close jump ring.
Open one jump ring and attach one segment of chain. Attach jump ring to bottom of Trefoil. Close jump ring. Repeat with two more jump rings and chain segments.
Open earwire loop and attach to top of Trefoil. Close loop.
Repeat Steps 2-5 for second earring.