Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Wrapped Loops).
Tip: For a finished look, after forming wrapped loops use the tips of your chain nose pliers to tuck the trimmed wire end against the wrap.
- Cut one 3" piece of craft wire.
- Bend wire at right angle about 1" from one end.
- Begin forming a wrapped loop. Before wrapping, add pendant to loop. Complete wrap and trim excess wire.
- String one bead cap, one 8-9mm pearl, second bead cap, and one 4-5mm pearl.
- After final pearl bend wire over allowing about 1/16th inch space between bead and bend.
- Form wrapped loop and trim excess wire.
- Turn loops so they are perpendicular to each other.
- Open loop on ear wire and attach to loop at top of earring. Close loop.
- Repeat all steps for second earring.
Download the Shells & Pearls Earrings PDF