Design Inspiration Supplies
- 1 Bar & Ring Clasp (94-6016-12)
- 1 Spiral & Rivets Link (94-3156-40)
- 4 6.35mm Micro Washer (01-0070-27)
- 2 3.7mm Eyelet (01-0080-45)
- 2 5.3mm Eyelet (01-0082-27)
- 3 Med. Oval Jump Ring (01-0018-01)
- 6" 10mm Round Chain (20-0525-12)
- 2.5" 10x1/2" Leather Strap remnant (20-0010-01)
- TierraCast Eyelet Setter & Anvil
- leather punching tool
- chain nose pliers (2)
- Optional: TierraCast Setting Block
- Optional: bracelet bending pliers
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 6 ½-8 inches
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on eyelet setting and jump rings).
- Trim leather remnant if desired (smaller bracelet: 2.25”, larger bracelet: 2.5”).
- Center focal link on top of remnant. Mark holes with pencil. Use leather punching tool to make 2mm hole at each mark.
- Center link on remnant again. Insert one 5.3mm eyelet down through hole at one end and through leather underneath.
- Turn stack of components over and place eyelet flange side down onto anvil.
- Position setter into end of eyelet and tap with hammer until set. (See setter instructions.)
- Repeat Steps 3-5 at other end of link.
- Make centered pencil mark 3/16” from each end of remnant. Punch 2mm holes where marked.
- Place one washer onto one 3.7mm eyelet, then insert eyelet through hole at one end. Add second washer at the back.
- Repeat Steps 4-5.
- Repeat Steps 8-9 at other end.
- Determine how many chain links you need for each side of bracelet and divide chain accordingly. (6 links per side = 6 ½” bracelet, 8 per side = 7 ½” bracelet (approx.)
- Open end link of one piece of chain and attach to eyelet at one end of remnant. Repeat on other side.
- Use two jumprings to attach clasp bar to one end of bracelet and one jumpring to attach clasp ring to other end.
- Create slight curve in focal link using your hands or bending pliers.