Design Inspiration Supplies
Supplies Needed (for one bracelet)
- 1 12 Gauge Wire Bracelet (01-0301-01, -08, -09, or -27)
- 1 Evil Eye Charm (94-2504-12) or
- 1 Recovery Charm (94-2507-27) or
- 1 Pentagram Charm (94-2507-26 or
- 1 Triple Spiral Charm (94-2508-18)
- 1 40" strand 2mm silk string
- 1 40" strand 10-14mm ribbon (sari, silk, or cotton)
- 24ga craft wire
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: Average
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
- Cut one 24” piece craft wire.
- Secure wire to bracelet by threading one end through bracelet closure loop 1”, then wrapping long end around coil. (Fig 1)
- Trim or wrap any excess wire at short end.
- String charm onto hook of bracelet so that image faces outward, and slide around to loop.
- Pick up silk string and fold in half. Pick up ribbon and hold one end together with both silk string ends. Tie strands securely to bracelet next to charm, leaving 1 ½” to 2” tail. (Fig 2)
- Begin wrapping wire and ribbons together around bracelet. Wrap loosely or tightly allowing wire to show, and arranging as desired.
- At hook end of bracelet fold ribbons back onto themselves and secure with wire. (Fig 3)
- Trim excess wire and ribbon.
- Tie ribbon remnants next to charm for additional embellishment if desired.