Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for video on jump rings).
- Attach jump ring to loop on lobster clasp.
- String stop bead leaving 3” tail, then rethread needle at other end.
- String 4 ½” seed beads, 20 faceted beads, and one closed jump ring.
- Pass back through all beads a few at a time. If snug use pliers to pull needle.
- Remove stop bead. Add tail onto needle.
- String on clasp.
- Remove needle. Tie snug knot. Secure with glue.
- Trim tassel.
- Use remaining jump ring to attach charm to jump ring on lobster clasp.
Download the A String & a Prayer Bracelets PDF