Design Inspiration Supplies
- 1 Om Charm (94-2298-61)
- 1 12X7mm Lobster Clasp (01-0110-61)
- 20 3mm Faceted Spacers (93-0422-61)
- 3 Med. Oval Jump Rings (01-0018-61)
- Size 8 Round Seed Beads
- 20” Embroidery Floss
- big eye needle
- chain nose pliers (2)
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 7”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for video on jump rings).
- Attach jump ring to loop on lobster clasp.
- String stop bead leaving 3” tail, then rethread needle at other end.
- String 4 ½” seed beads, 20 faceted beads, and one closed jump ring.
- Pass back through all beads a few at a time. If snug use pliers to pull needle.
- Remove stop bead. Add tail onto needle.
- String on clasp.
- Remove needle. Tie snug knot. Secure with glue.
- Trim tassel.
- Use remaining jump ring to attach charm to jump ring on lobster clasp.