Tip: This link is reversible!
- Optional: Use bracelet bending pliers to curve link.
- Cut cord in half. Trim all ends at sharp angle.
- Pick up one strand of cord and thread one end through hole at one end of link.
- Pull to center, then tie an overhand knot in cords right next to link. (Fig 1)
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 with second strand.
- Thread both cord ends on one side of bracelet through barrel bead.
- At other side of bracelet thread one end of cord through bead from opposite direction.
- Pull the three strands already inside bead to one side and use awl or toothpick to make room for final strand, then thread strand through.
- Adjust bead and cords until bead is centered and circle is just large enough to fit over widest part of hand.
- On one side of bracelet tie cords in overhand knot right next to bead and tighten securely. Optional: Apply tiny drop of glue inside knot before tightening. (Fig 2)
- Repeat Step 10 on other side.
- Trim cord ends as desired.
Our Dulce Vida parts work great with coloring agents! Try Gilders Paste, Vintaj Patinas, or Colorique.