Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
Tip: When working with glass or other delicate beads, always protect the top of the bead with your thumbnail when bending wire over for simple loops.
- String 4mm pearl onto one head pin. *Above pearl bend wire over at right angle. Trim wire to 1/4" and use round nose pliers to form small simple loop.*
- String 6mm pearl onto one eye pin. Repeat * through *, making simple loop slightly larger if desired.
- Repeat Step 2 with 8mm pearl.
- Open loop on 4mm pearl and attach to loop of 6mm pearl. Close loop.
- Open loop on other side of 6mm pearl and attach to loop of 8mm pearl. Close loop.
- Open 6mm jump ring and attach through one hole of button. Before closing jump ring add end link of chain. Close jump ring.
- Thread other end of chain through second button hole.
- Open 4mm jump ring and attach to end of chain placed in Step 7. Before closing jump ring attach loop of 8mm pearl. Close jump ring.