Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for video on jump rings).
- Open one 20ga oval jump ring and use it to connect the Hamsa charm to an end loop of one 3 hole bar. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat Step 1 connecting the Naja charm to the second 3 hole bar.
- Open one 17ga oval jump ring and string on the Earth drop. Close the jump ring.
- Open the wire hoop and string on the elements in this order: 2 spacer beads, Earth charm, 1 spacer bead, Naja charm, 1 spacer bead, Earth drop, 1 spacer bead, Arrow charm, 1 spacer bead, Hamsa charm, 2 spacer beads, North Star charm, 2 spacer beads.
- Close the wire hoop and attach 1 20ga jump ring to the loop at the top. Before closing the jump ring, attach it to the link at the very middle of the length of chain. Close the jump ring.
- On one end of the chain, attach the 5mm round jump ring. Close the jump ring.
- On the other end of the chain, attach the lobster clasp with the remaining 20ga oval jump ring.
Download the Charm Catcher Pendant PDF
Variation: Try this version with the Charm Keeper Hoop in Rhodium, Earth Charm in Silver, 3 Hole Bars in Pewter, a Crystal Beaded Drop (94-6825-04), and the Radiant Sun (94-2097) and Crescent Moon (94-2107) charms. Add a bit of bright silk ribbon for accent.