Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings, Simple Loops and Wrapped Loops).
Tip: Some of the black components are no longer available for this TierraCast design from a few years back. Substitutions are noted in the supplies list.
- String skull bead onto eye pin. Bend wire over at top of bead and use round nose pliers to form simple loop. Trim excess wire. Open loop at top and attach to bail. Close loop. Set aside.
- Cut one bead from one end of beaded chain. Remove wire from bead, then string bead onto one head pin. Use round nose pliers to form wrapped loop. Repeat twice.
- Open one 5.5mm jump ring and attach one zombie charm. Before closing attach to a bottom opening of the knot pendant. *See image of back of pendant for placement suggestions.
- Repeat Step 3 five times, alternating black and silver charms and placing as desired.
- Open one 4mm jump ring and attach to one bead dangle. Before closing attach to knot pendant.*
- Open bottom loop of skull assembly and attach to loop of pendant. Close loop.
- Thread chain through bail.
- Open one jump ring and attach clasp bar at one end of chain. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 8 to attach clasp ring at other end of necklace.