Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings).
Tip: Trim ends of 1mm cord at an angle to make it easier to string on beads.
- Thread 5" piece of 1mm cord through bail loop and pull to center. Holding both ends together string on one large hole spacer and move it up to the loop. String on two river rock beads and second spacer. Move all beads up to first spacer and secure with a tight overhand knot. Trim cord ends as desired.
- Pick up one cord end. Apply a "not-too-thick" layer of adhesive into bottom and inside of tube. Insert one end of braided cord. Allow to dry.
- String bail onto other end of cord and move to center, then repeat Step 2.
- Open one jump ring and attach to cord end at one end of necklace. Before closing add loop of lobster clasp. Close jump ring.
- Open second jump ring and attach to cord end at other end. Before closing add chain. Close jump ring.