You may notice that there are heart bezels shown above. Those are regrettably no longer in production and this design and has been updated with our Flame Bezels!
- 2 GF French Hook w/2mm Bead Ear Wires (90-3120-10)
- 2 Flame Bezel Charm (94-2512-25)
- Iced Enamels German Glass Glitter, Judikins Roxs or similar
- UV Resin or Judikins Diamond Glaze (or similar)
- chain and/or flat nose pliers
- triangle bead scoop
- pin or toothpick
- UV lamp if using UV resin.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: Approx. 1 1/4"
Designer: Tracy Proctor
Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings)
Note: Glass glitter is glass. Use care when handling.
- Apply ¼” drop of glaze into bottom of bezel.
- Use pin or toothpick to spread glaze around bottom.
- Use scoop to apply small amount of glitter into bezel.
- Use pin or toothpick to spread and arrange glitter as desired.
- Apply more glaze and/or glitter sparingly if needed.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with second bezel and allow adhesive/resin to cure per product instructions.
- Open loop on earwire and attach to heart charm.
- Repeat Step 7 for second earring.
See our helpful Pinterest tutorial here.
Download the Faux-tastic Druzy Earrings PDF