Design Inspiration Supplies
- 2 Niobium Grey 3mm SS Bead Earwires (90-5120-02)
- 2 Stepped Heart Charm (94-2467-61)
- Iced Enamels German Glass Glitter, Judikins Roxs or similar
- UV Resin or Judikins Diamond Glaze (or similar)
- chain and/or flat nose pliers
- triangle bead scoop
- pin or toothpick
- UV lamp if using UV resin.
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 2"
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for video on opening and closing jump rings).
Note: Glass glitter is glass. Use care when handling.
- Apply ¼” drop of glaze into bottom of bezel.
- Use pin or toothpick to spread glaze around bottom.
- Use scoop to apply small amount of glitter into bezel.
- Use pin or toothpick to spread and arrange glitter as desired.
- Apply more glaze and/or glitter sparingly if needed.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with second bezel and allow adhesive/resin to cure per product instructions.
- Open loop on earwire and attach to heart charm.
- Repeat Step 7 for second earring.