Design Inspiration Supplies
- 1 Small Paw Button (94-6599-12)
- 1 Paw Charm (94-2420-12)
- 1 Spot Charm (94-2519-12)
- 1 Bone Charm (94-2520-12)
- 1 Dog House Charm (94-2521-12)
- 1 Love my Dog Charm (94-2200-12)
- 6 Distressed Barrel Bead (94-5791-40)
- 2 5mm Faceted LH Bead (93-0451-12)
- 5 Med Oval Jump Ring (01-0018-01)
- 24" 2mm cotton cord
- chain nose pliers
- flat nose or nylon jawed pliers
Skill Level: Easy Peasy
Finished Size: Approx. 7-8”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Watch our technique videos playlist on YouTube (look for videos on jump rings and crimping barrel beads).
- Open one jump ring and attach it to one charm. Close jump ring. Repeat with remaining charms, except for Paw Charm. Attach one additional jump ring to Bone Charm. Set aside.
- Thread one end of cord through button shank and slide button to center of cord.
- Thread both ends of cord through one barrel bead and slide bead next to button. Using flat nose pliers crimp bead to secure it into position.
- String one barrel bead onto both cords, then string one charm onto one cord.
- Repeat Step 4 four times, stringing all charms onto the same cord.
- String final barrel bead onto both cords.
- Arrange bracelet into a circle approximately 7" in diameter. Form button loop by folding cords over and securing with overhand knot, making sure loop is large enough for button. Adjust loop size and bracelet size, then tighten knot securely.
- String one large hole spacer onto one cord end, then tie end of cord in overhand knot. Repeat with second cord end. Trim excess cord as necessary.
- Spread out and arrange all barrel beads and charms as desired, then secure beads into position with flat nose pliers.
- Apply a small drop of adhesive to knots at ends of cords.